1. Email or fax letter of insurance.
T-stop, Inc. (use our business address) must be named as “Loss Payee and Additional Insured.”
Coverage must include, explicitly, “Miscellaneous Equipment,” “Rented Equipment “or “Rented and Leased Equipment.”
Policies with Unattended Vehicles Disclaimers will NOT be accepted.
Certificate must be with us 48 hours before pick-up. ALL certificates and attached forms are subject to verification and approval by the management before the equipment is released.
2. Download and sign Terms & Conditions form.
3. Download and complete Credit Card Authorization form.
Invoice must be fully paid before pick-up.
We accept cash, cashier check or credit/ debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, Discover, Diners) for deposit and payment.
There is a minimum charge of $50 when using a credit card.
4. Download and complete Security Deposit form ONLY if not providing insurance certificate.
This authorizes T-stop to put a hold on your credit card for the value of the equipment rented.
5. Fax the completed forms to us at (323) 544-4970.